Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

View Poll Results: How does this strike you?
wicked 1 33.33%
different 2 66.67%
amazing 2 66.67%
feeling it 1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-15, 22:50

Cats can skydrive, but can they pull the their own cord on their parachute? This one can do the splits with its hind legs while skydiving. Here's a shocker for the day.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-15 at 22:53.
Old 2013-09-16, 03:52

My Deep Thought of The Day:

There is a difference between personal success and business success. The effect of personal success and business success is fulfillment and happiness, or a lack of fulfillment and unhappiness. Therefore an emotional parallel also exists between the types of success, because it is possible to be successful personally but not in a business sense, and vice versa. Success should be striven for both personally and business-wise. For instance, a man may be unsuccessful with women but it may be a direct result of a failure to succeed in a business sense.
Artists are people who can be torn between the two, having conflicting passions and instincts when sacrifices have to be made in favor of one or the other. There is psychological survival and there is physical survival.

The photo I'm posting has nothing to do with anything other than I saw it while searching for images and thought it was cool.

http://acsbore.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/acs-bs.gif

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-19 at 21:04.
Old 2013-09-16, 11:28

Whenever I wanna get high without the use of certain vegetation, I just look up this thread and read through it.

My collection
Instruments: Synapse Antidote - PX7 FM Synthesizer - A-Series 1 Modular Synth - A-Series 2 Modular Synth - Polysix - WBL5515 - AutoArp (Why is this with Instruments though?)
Creative FX : Resampler - Itsy - Polar - Echobode - Buffre - Glitch Effect - Audiomatic* - Red Queen
Studio FX: Stereo Splitter - 4Dyne - Saturation Knob - ReQ131 - Uhbik A - Ozone Maximizer
Utilities: CV Suite Line Processor - Morfin XF Crossfader - Shelob - Pulsar - WBL3001 - Directre - Measure - RE 180 - ReMark - 4 Phase LFO - Scope Junior

Macbook Pro 17" Early 2011 / 2.2GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram / 128GB SSD / KRKKNS-8400 / M-Audio Radium '49 / Roland RD300GX / Jesus

Artist names: Vinn!e - Vincent - The Reverend - Mr. Jazzman
Old 2013-09-16, 19:28

To: DjVinnie91

I'm feeling that. All the best bruh.

my treat

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-18 at 21:39.
Old 2013-09-17, 07:47

bing! found it

http://www.geekculture.com/geekcultu...eaniesmall.gif

I thought the last one was a trip too, but the rainbow colors have 'unwelcome sexual connotations'

one of the realest and baddest (top-notch) hip-hop artists and mean songs ever.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-09-19 at 21:02.
Old 2013-09-17, 20:33

just keeping it real, and keeping it grimey too

for clarification on the slang phrase grimey:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20it%20grimey

1. keep it grimey

Slang phrase meaning that someone tells the truth even it if means revealing some gruesome, vulgar, obscene or otherwise damaging information. Not to be confused with keepin it gangsta

Examples:

Thug: Ayo, what ever happened to Raheed? wasn't he supposed to step on this brick and take it to poppi on 116th?
HeadG: Look blood between me and you, Raheed owed me money, and nobody liked his punk ass anyway so me and Niko popped him and dumped his body in the river ya dig?
Thug: Word, way to keep it grimey my nigga!

Chump: Hey baby, why ain't you returning my calls?
Girl: Look nigga you're broke, stupid and your style's whack plus your dick ain't circumsized, so stop callin me..
Onlooker: Hahaha oh shit, that chick's keepin it grimey!
Chump: Hey! Get back here HO!

Playa: Yo this might not be the best time to tell you this, but I'm fuckin Denise..
Chump: WHAT! I just bought her wedding ring, I'm gonna kill both of you!
Playa: Whoa whoa, don't be mad at me, I'm just keepin it grimey youngn..

My first slideshow, but damn I need some better pictures obviously. Maybe next time I'll put pictures of scenic views or something.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-10-17 at 08:11.
Old 2013-10-16, 20:55

So what happened? They finally dragged our friend Rullatic away in a strap jacket?

"Some questions simply do not deserve an answer." - Richard Dawkins

https://soundcloud.com/dutch-bastard

omfg one million megahurz CPU
Old 2013-10-17, 02:13

Lol

Oh man! I have NEVER seen someone respond to themselves so much. This Rullatic character is something else!

https://soundcloud.com/last-alternative
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com/
Old 2013-10-17, 08:11

Don't Be So Dramatic

I've been a registered user since 2007 but it was my college web design class that required me to analyze a website's design and I chose to do this one. So, for about a good week or two I just kept hanging out here, and I admit I learned a lot about the site, especially here in the forum. I would call what I was doing "decorating" my forum profile, not a monologue or dialog with myself. It actually is scary to think that people could be so freaked out by my personality, when there is people out there far worse in terms of mental, emotional, spiritual health.

Not only was I decorating, I was learning through repetition, posting whatever seemed fit at the time. Let me see if I still remember how to do it. Nope, I fucked it up, I used the wrong kind of brackets. But, anyway, here's a good one. Thanks musician friends for remembering me. I'm still working on my music, I'll try to remember to put some in the forum when it's ready.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-10-17 at 08:14.
Old 2013-10-17, 08:19

Anybody in here familiar with the north Memphis (Tennessee) underground rap scene?
Musicians with the skills to make great sounding music and somehow make music that is weak, possibly effeminate, are a pathetic waste of talent. I may not have all the necessary skills, but my music would never be weak.

Last edited by Rullatic; 2013-10-17 at 08:23.