Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-10-18, 20:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanwells View Post
hey hnelson thanks for your reply, yes previously i was able to take several audio tracks, wire the direct outs of each into a new audio track using a 6:2 mixer, and record all tracks into one single audio track...it worked before and now i get nothing...apparently you can do this by bouncing to the master tho, i didnt know that...my biggest problem within the program is that i learn how to do something once, but cant duplicate the results next time...very frustrating
thanks
exporting your midi tracks in loop mode should do the trick.

i haven't tried to record multiple outs onto a single audio track but i've had success recording a single audio with fx onto another audio channel. be sure to enable the "record source" and select the source on the left side of the channel strip. should do the trick!