Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-01, 16:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by realismo View Post
I wrote a very long explanation regarding the live recording issue in a previous post. Essentially I was trying to record several songs into a single session by creating a tempo map that changed with each song. tried and true audio recording method i used in protool religiously. once again, this auto time stretch kept effecting my edits and eventually i abandoned the idea/method in Reason. If I disabled, i could not manually stretch. if I enabled, it would jack everything up and the wavforms developed minds of their own.
This absolutely should not be the case.
Sounds like you're trying to do things that Reason simply isn't designed for. Reason is first and foremost a tool for realtime recording, and not so much a tool for heavy editing.

"Some questions simply do not deserve an answer." - Richard Dawkins

https://soundcloud.com/dutch-bastard

omfg one million megahurz CPU