Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

View Poll Results: o you want meaningful values for all Reason device`s knobs?
Yes, I am really missing it! 25 92.59%
No, I like working with meaningless numbers! 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-04, 15:43

Question Meaningful(dynamic) values of all Reason devices knobs

I always wanted to have exact values on all knobs instead of arbitary numbers such as in Kong`s FX units etc.

Kong Filter.jpg

Moreover, I really want to see what a Combinator rotary is changing. So some kind of dynamic mapping telling you what are the real numbers and corresponding units (e.g. 50_Hz) would be nice for those cases where you only map a single parameter to one combinator knob.

So the question is: Do you want real meaningful(dynamic) values of all Reason devices knobs, which would of course would show up like that in the automation lanes as well?