Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-11, 14:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by avasopht View Post
I'm not concerned so much about references to patches as I'm just packing wave files.

I'll try it some time this week to see exactly what output it gives, but what I would need is a full list of every corrupt file along with its path.

I just don't think it gave that info otherwise I could easily have written a simple batch file to delete them. But I'll see what output it gives and report back. Plus I imagine there will be even more corrupt files to test with now
Ok..apologies in advance if I am misunderstanding you!

Does your version of ReFill packer output a text file after failing? Its supposed to, It goes right to the desktop on mine. In that text file are all the corupt samples, suspect patches or broken paths, in a list.

Maybe it's behaving differently for you, since it's just wavs and there are no patches? I'm not sure what's happening.