Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-11-16, 10:14

So the only thing you say here is "same shit" and you expect us to critique track based on that? I understand that you track says "same shit" all over it but if you want us to listen to it with a critical ear, say what you want, not just "same shit" .

If you want to make gansta rap, then your snare drum rolls are perfect but totally cliche and not impressive. Your vocal recording is good, lyrics are perfect if you are into being a badass.

Your drums overall are too simple and don't have a lot of punch. The pitch reduce vocal sample is too cliche too. not a lot of bass line going on. That's your choice but I feel like one more layer of something with some pitch like a bass line might help this track.

You definitely have a track here and musically it's pretty good. Lot's of good elements but I think that your production in general could be beefed up a bit to make the music more interesting to unsuspecting ears. Good work.