Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2002-08-29, 17:13

Is Reason 2 upgrade readily available through prop shop?

I'm confused - I live in SE England UK and all my local music shops say they won't be getting Reason 2 or the upgrade for at least 2 weeks.

Prop Shop talks about everything shipping in 1 or 2 days. If I order tonight from Prop Shop am I likely to get Reason 2 Upgrade for the weekend or will I be waiting weeks?
Anyone in UK recently ordered Reason 2 upgrade from Prop Shop? Let me know please!
Thanks folks.

Mp3 page with my original songs - Reason piano used 4 'Love Made Me Blind'
Old 2002-08-29, 17:28

PROPS - RESPOND!

:Prop Shop talks about everything shipping in 1 or 2 days. If I order tonight from Prop Shop am I likely to get Reason 2 Upgrade for the weekend or will I be waiting weeks?

I ordered mine from the propshop three days ago. I still hav'nt got a UPS tracking number...

something is definetly going on..

pheads? care to elaburate?
Old 2002-08-29, 17:51

Re: PROPS - RESPOND!

::Prop Shop talks about everything shipping in 1 or 2 days. If I order tonight from Prop Shop am I likely to get Reason 2 Upgrade for the weekend or will I be waiting weeks?
:
:I ordered mine from the propshop three days ago. I still hav'nt got a UPS tracking number...
:
:something is definetly going on..
:
heads? care to elaburate?

I just saw that in the FAQ it says that the orders useally ship in one day, but they say that it takes up to 3 buisness days.

still, I expect someone from the pheads crew to clear whats going on (I didn't get an answer to my own enquiery to the support email)
Old 2002-08-29, 18:46

Re: Is Reason 2 upgrade readily available through prop shop?

Yes, order from the prop shop. I live in the UK and I ordered reason 2.0 the day it was released. It reached me in a matter of days.

Don't know why the UK distributors you called don't have their copies though. I thought midiman had the Uk covered months ago? I visited sounds live in Newcastle not too long ago and they had copies on display...
Sounds Live
Old 2002-08-29, 20:46

Many Thanks for reply

Sounds a bit fishy about UPS. Hope it works out okay. If you don't mind I'd really appreciate any news if Props don't respond publicly. I'll send Props and Midiman an email and see if I get any joy.

Thanks again,
Steve
Old 2002-08-30, 15:35

Its on it's way!

:Sounds a bit fishy about UPS. Hope it works out okay. If you don't mind I'd really appreciate any news if Props don't respond publicly. I'll send Props and Midiman an email and see if I get any joy.
:

Ok, just got the email from UPS, reason update just started the voyage to my home..

good luck!
Old 2002-08-30, 17:32

And they auto web-registrated my reason2 copy..