Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2003-08-25, 19:37
Wizkid420

BV512 - Hold button CC#? Anybody know it?

I'm programming my PCR-30 to work with the BV512, but I can't find the CC# for the Hold button in the MIDI implementation chart. If anybody could tell me what the CC# for Hold on the BV512 it would be great.

TiA - Wizkid
Old 2003-08-25, 20:02

Register Reason first. Questions will be answered later. n/t

:I'm programming my PCR-30 to work with the BV512, but I can't find the CC# for the Hold button in the MIDI implementation chart. If anybody could tell me what the CC# for Hold on the BV512 it would be great.
:
:TiA - Wizkid
Old 2003-08-25, 20:39
Wizkid420

Re: Register Reason first. Questions will be answered later. n/t

I choose not to "register" my software, because I don't feel any company that creates software of any sort has the right to know my address, or other personal information.

If you're simply withholding the information because I don't have a reason icon by my user name, screw you. There are only 127 controllers to choose from, less considering those already assigned to various parameters... Shouldn't take over 30 minutes to try the remaining controllers.

Man, I tried to hold back my tounge but people like you are real pricks.

No thanks - Wizkid
Old 2003-08-25, 20:44

me too!!
Old 2003-08-25, 20:55

:I choose not to "register" my software, because I don't feel any company that creates software of any sort has the right to know my address, or other personal information.
:
:If you're simply withholding the information because I don't have a reason icon by my user name, screw you. There are only 127 controllers to choose from, less considering those already assigned to various parameters... Shouldn't take over 30 minutes to try the remaining controllers.
:
:Man, I tried to hold back my tounge but people like you are real pricks.
:
:No thanks - Wizkid

-----------
Pirates don't deserve help. If you don't need our help, do it yourself.
Old 2003-08-25, 21:03

Yeah, it's only 30 minutes anyway! n/t

::Shouldn't take over 30 minutes to try the remaining controllers.

:-----------
:Pirates don't deserve help. If you don't need our help, do it yourself.
Old 2003-08-25, 21:03
lonelyMC

Make up your mind

:Either close this board to unregistered users, or stop being a dick. If you want to continue to be an elitist jerk, join a country club, or a white-supremacist movement.

There are a thousand reasons why somebody might not be registered, and although the most common is probably piracy, it is unfair to assume that unregistered users are all criminals.

Why bother posting a reply like that anyway? Are you trying to discourage some of the more considerate people on this board from offering help? Is the primary function of this board to share information and experience, or simply to convince people to register their products? Would you ignore useful advice just because it came from an unregistered user?

If your answer to that last question is "no", then your refusal to post an answer in this thread is groundless and hypocritical.
Old 2003-08-25, 21:08
Wizkid420

:Pirates don't deserve help. If you don't need our help, do it yourself.

It must really be hard living in a place, where exercising your right to privacy turns you into a pirate. I really feel for you and your friends.

I'm from america, we have laws that protect our privacy. Here in america, we don't have to tell businesses where we live and who we are, because we bought their product or services.

I work long hours, and make good money. I spend good money on my music hobby. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay good money for my music hobby and have to give *any* personal information to the company.

Some people are truely shameless.

No Thanks again - Wizkid
Old 2003-08-25, 21:13

:I'm from america, we have laws that protect our privacy. Here in america, we don't have to tell businesses where we live and who we are, because we bought their product or services.

I am not from America.

you don't have to ask your question on this board. you can email props email support and if you have a valid serial, they will help you.

Don't make an ass of yourself.
Old 2003-08-25, 21:16
Wizkid420

::I'm from america, we have laws that protect our privacy. Here in america, we don't have to tell businesses where we live and who we are, because we bought their product or services.
:
:I am not from America.
:
:you don't have to ask your question on this board. you can email props email support and if you have a valid serial, they will help you.
:
on't make an ass of yourself.

Why would I go through a process that could have me waiting more than a week? They put resources here for their users to use. God forbid one of their users use it.

Just because you may have no respect for your privacy doesn't mean others feel the same as you.