Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2003-09-05, 09:08

Previewing sounds in Reasons File Browser

I really like the fact that i can preview sounds before i load them into any of the samplers, however, I REALLY REALLY WISH THAT THERE WAS LEVEL CONTROL FOR PREVIEWING SOUNDS, ITS NICE YOU HAVE A MIX GOING IN REASON, AND YOU LOOK FOR AN 808 KICK AND WHEN YOU PREVIEW IT, IT BLOWS YOUR NS-10 WOOFERS......

IT WOULD BE NICE IF PREVIEW HAD ITS OWN CHANNEL ON THE MIXER, AT LEAST YOU WOULD HAVE MASTER CONTROL ON EVERYTHING........
Old 2003-09-05, 15:58

Re: Previewing sounds in Reasons File Browser

:I really like the fact that i can preview sounds before i load them into any of the samplers, however, I REALLY REALLY WISH THAT THERE WAS LEVEL CONTROL FOR PREVIEWING SOUNDS, ITS NICE YOU HAVE A MIX GOING IN REASON, AND YOU LOOK FOR AN 808 KICK AND WHEN YOU PREVIEW IT, IT BLOWS YOUR NS-10 WOOFERS......
:
:IT WOULD BE NICE IF PREVIEW HAD ITS OWN CHANNEL ON THE MIXER, AT LEAST YOU WOULD HAVE MASTER CONTROL ON EVERYTHING........

but it does take too long for it to find files stilll

there need to be a way of cateloging your sound files, a direcctory of refills gets messy and almost imposible to find the right patch of file...

the refill thing in reason is one of 2 things i don't like about reason, they are a pain to work with and they slow your work down trying to hunt for a sound....

also the explorer of reas just sucks.....

it takes it forever to open up on a directory that maybe has like 20 gigs of sound files (refills or rex files)...

i just hope it gets fixed in version 3...

it sucks when your with a client and he say can you change the sound and it take like 4 minutes to just open up the reason explorer to see your files...

HEY PROPS FIX THIS.........
Old 2003-09-05, 21:22

Yeah, that'd be nice... (nt)

:I really like the fact that i can preview sounds before i load them into any of the samplers, however, I REALLY REALLY WISH THAT THERE WAS LEVEL CONTROL FOR PREVIEWING SOUNDS, ITS NICE YOU HAVE A MIX GOING IN REASON, AND YOU LOOK FOR AN 808 KICK AND WHEN YOU PREVIEW IT, IT BLOWS YOUR NS-10 WOOFERS......
:
:IT WOULD BE NICE IF PREVIEW HAD ITS OWN CHANNEL ON THE MIXER, AT LEAST YOU WOULD HAVE MASTER CONTROL ON EVERYTHING........