Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2003-12-08, 03:03

It's so nice to have things back to normal here

As a many of you may know, I've been hanging around this forum for quite some time. Years in fact. And...I guess...it's just because I've grown used to checking out what's going on around here, not to mention I'm a little bit obsessed with what's going on with the latest version of this or that. ;-)

It's one of the few places I can read through and trust that most of the regulars here are good people whose opinions I'm always interested to read. And I've always felt compelled to help those users that are in need, as people here have helped me in the past. Heck, I feel I ''owe it'' back to the community in a sense.

So when things got a little out of hand the past week, it was really an eye opener. All I can say is, I'm quite happy that things seem to be getting back to normal. Some advice here, some humor here, an OT subject here, and no one flaming a ''LOL'' for no apparent reason, or random acts of seemingly Tourette Syndrome sillyness (no offense to those who may have this unfortunate disorder). ;-)

It's good to be back.

Cheers,

EnochLight
Old 2003-12-08, 03:19

Yeah, you really can feel the difference(phew)[n/t]

:As a many of you may know, I've been hanging around this forum for quite some time. Years in fact. And...I guess...it's just because I've grown used to checking out what's going on around here, not to mention I'm a little bit obsessed with what's going on with the latest version of this or that. ;-)
:
:It's one of the few places I can read through and trust that most of the regulars here are good people whose opinions I'm always interested to read. And I've always felt compelled to help those users that are in need, as people here have helped me in the past. Heck, I feel I ''owe it'' back to the community in a sense.
:
:So when things got a little out of hand the past week, it was really an eye opener. All I can say is, I'm quite happy that things seem to be getting back to normal. Some advice here, some humor here, an OT subject here, and no one flaming a ''LOL'' for no apparent reason, or random acts of seemingly Tourette Syndrome sillyness (no offense to those who may have this unfortunate disorder). ;-)
:
:It's good to be back.
:
:Cheers,
:
:EnochLight
Old 2003-12-08, 04:19
resonable

Re: Yeah, you really can feel the difference!

Yeah I,ve actully learned a few things from the threads today frist time in at least a week.some good links to! now for my dumb question lets say I fill up my redrum with patchs but Ionly use a couple is there any way to erase the unused patches [make blank agian] would like to save kps in song file. peace and reason to all.
Old 2003-12-08, 04:19

Well I hate you all and I hope you die

Take that!

- psv
Old 2003-12-08, 04:22

a serene calm decends upon us.......

Old 2003-12-08, 04:24

damn skippy. n/t

Old 2003-12-08, 04:31

Right back atcha chief! (nt)

:Take that!
:
:- psv
Old 2003-12-08, 04:37

Re: (phew)

Eeep! Sorry about that. When you're a five-foot-eight-inch tall skunk, you have to learn to control yourself. But in the face of such provocation, sometimes there's this involuntary reac-

Hey, wait. *sniff sniff*

Oh, that was a (phew) of relief, not of, uh -- nevermind!

Meffy
*phew* indeed
Old 2003-12-08, 04:38

Oh, we will. Have patience. :-) [n/t]

Old 2003-12-08, 04:56

Hey smutek, your studio pic - what's that thingy...

...to the right of your Oxygen 8?

Cheers,

EnochLight