Propellerhead Software
Old 2004-10-04, 17:34

File browser...

Don't you hate when you go to the file browser and _all_ the refills comes up and you don't know what refill includes a certain device/patch?

A thing for the a update should be:

When you do refills you could mark checkboxes of what devices/patches the refill includes.
So when you go to the patch browser with let's say the nn-xt, _only_ the refills with nn-xt patches shows.

I know you can load rex files in nn-xt too but then in the the files browser you can check boxes for devices/patches you want to show.

Let the bombastic begin...
Old 2004-10-10, 01:16

Re: File browser...

I am a new user and I am already turned off from this feature. I come from a Gigastudio/Sonar/FruityLoops/P5 background and don't have this problem. By the time I would finally get done browsing through refills to find that right sound/patch, my idea would've gone out of the window. If this feature is now in the future, I may look into seeing what I can do to transfer my Recycle 2.1/Reason Adapted/Reason full Upgrade to someone else and continue using what supports a fast turnaround in creativity.

regards,
JB3

Don't you hate when you go to the file browser and _all_ the refills comes up and you don't know what refill includes a certain device/patch?
:
:A thing for the a update should be:
:
:When you do refills you could mark checkboxes of what devices/patches the refill includes.
:So when you go to the patch browser with let's say the nn-xt, _only_ the refills with nn-xt patches shows.
:
:I know you can load rex files in nn-xt too but then in the the files browser you can check boxes for devices/patches you want to show.
:
:Let the bombastic begin...
Old 2004-10-11, 13:12

Re: File browser...

I have the same refill problem, and another thing makes me mad in the file requester: you can NOT change the order of the files. I really would appreciate the possibilty to put thr files in date order, I know I can open an explorer windows, locate the reason songs directory and double-click the files (and I do) but it's not the same thing...