Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2006-08-20, 16:56

In Love with Lara - as in Lara Croft Tombraider

I just finished a new track: In Love With Lara. I got inspired by the buzz around the new game Tombraider Legend this spring (Lara looks better then ever) and a story about how people actually can fall in love with virtual characters. Well, this is the digital age!

You can find the song following the link below.

crane (sinusfiction)
In love with Lara at CraneSOUND
Old 2006-08-20, 18:42

Re: In Love with Lara - as in Lara Croft Tombraider

Yhis stuff is sooo cool! Great vocals.

: I just finished a new track: In Love With Lara. I got inspired by the buzz around the new game Tombraider Legend this spring (Lara looks better then ever) and a story about how people actually can fall in love with virtual characters. Well, this is the digital age!
:
: You can find the song following the link below.
:
: crane (sinusfiction)
my songs at soundclick
Old 2006-08-21, 09:20

Oh, I really liked this one... very cool. Very mastered sound to it, totally pro sounding. Who is singing? Is that you? If so, it sounds great... keep this stuff up.

Anyways, I quite liked the lyrics too. I would have made them even more corny... but that's just me, to clarify the hilarious notion of this track.

But all in all, very cool stuff here... kept my attention, pro sounding and good mastering all round.
ETCdarktribalindustrial
Old 2006-08-21, 10:09

Thanks. It's me singing, so thank you for the compliment! At the moment I am producing some more tracks with vocals, which is actually pretty new to me.

For the mastering I used an extra equalizing tool which I can recommend to anyone: Har-bal (www.har-bal.com).

crane

: Oh, I really liked this one... very cool. Very mastered sound to it, totally pro sounding. Who is singing? Is that you? If so, it sounds great... keep this stuff up.
:
: Anyways, I quite liked the lyrics too. I would have made them even more corny... but that's just me, to clarify the hilarious notion of this track.
:
: But all in all, very cool stuff here... kept my attention, pro sounding and good mastering all round.
Old 2006-08-21, 10:28

In Love with Lara uses refill-patches from Stompp and Exode

See Subject, I forgot to this mention in the first mail. These are great refills!

crane
Old 2006-08-23, 13:37

I thought TR: Legend was great - I'd love to hear this but I can't seem to get the m3u to stream. Is there anywhere I can download at all?
Stompp
Old 2006-08-23, 13:47

Strange that streaming didn't work. But you can always save a .m3u link to your local harddisk. When you look into the .m3u file, you will find the link. In this case:

http://www.cranesound.com/sieskranen...cranesound.mp3

Hope this helps and I am looking forward to your comments...

crane

BTW TR:Legend is indeed a great game

: I thought TR: Legend was great - I'd love to hear this but I can't seem to get the m3u to stream. Is there anywhere I can download at all?
Old 2006-08-23, 13:59

Cheers for that.

Ah yeah this is great - very catchy! Well sung lyrics... cheesy but in a really good way! Kind of thing you can hum along with in the car. Very well produced, nice well rounded mix, like the way it moves forward. Really like the atmospheric touches. Great stuff mate!
Stompp
Old 2006-08-23, 14:17

Thanks, especially for the production/mix compliments. It's the most difficult phase in creating a song (but also the most interesting part...).

crane

: Cheers for that.
:
: Ah yeah this is great - very catchy! Well sung lyrics... cheesy but in a really good way! Kind of thing you can hum along with in the car. Very well produced, nice well rounded mix, like the way it moves forward. Really like the atmospheric touches. Great stuff mate!