Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2009-05-17, 16:55

LETTER TO PROPELLERHEADS and YOU (about RECORD|VST/AU PLUGINS|REASON)

Hey!
I wonder why some people sound so selfish.
How could one ask a Props Fan "If you want to use VST, then use a VST-able program and There are already many out there"?
(link to the thread: http://www.propellerheads.se/forum/s...d=1#post624374)

Do you just think Propellerheads products are meant for you alone?
Do you just think Propellerheads products are meant for only one type of music?
Do you just think Propellerheads products are meant to be class as an amateur products?
What do you think Propellerheads products are meant for?

I thought by now a lot of people (Pros and Amats) are thinking to see Propellerheads products not only as a DEPENDANT software but also as an INDEPENDANT group of softwares that can do full Project Works without other DAWs involve.
The features suggested for the coming almighty REASON and RECORD, has been a very big issue most especially VST & AU plugins for RECORD. It is actually time for Propellerheads to take the shine in the industry by not limiting the Power of RECORD to just ordinary recording and even the name RECORD is already or some how a limitation to it's power. i suggest it's better called REASONABLE and NOT RECORD because it is a combination of Reason and it.

If the product is designed by Popellerheads and i can make my Beats with REASON, record audio (vocals/sound) & mix entire project project with most tools/support required for professional production with RECORD,
then it is pointless migrating between Reason/Record and another DAWS but still this shouldn't stop those who are married to their favourite DAWs as the Rewire feature(s) still in place.
Peaople should think of seeing REASON & RECORD as Great, Versertile and Flexible Music/Sound Production Software that brings optional choice for the User and not limiting the way music is made.
Imagine, if one can do a complete Project SEQUENCING, RECORDING, MIXING and MASTERING .........that is REASONABLE!!!

Propellerheads, you are the maker and we are the user. You don't design a product for your self but for the Users and moreover you should know by now that "no user no Propellerheads". Always remember, that the market is yours but the power to dominate and expand is in your hand. It will be better to listen to the entire Musicians, Producers and Engineers who uses your product and also have something to say.
That way we all can make REASON and RECORD Legendary Music/Sound Production Software of all time.

It may have sound or appear to you like am crazy but remeber "in the word of Steve Bounce lies the truth".

Regards to Propellerheads and every Reader,
Steve Bounce.

N.B:
For VST/AU plugins and Harware Sound Modules support.
Best thing i suggest is to goahead with the way RECORD is designed but sit back and write or design a seperate Patch/Engine that act as a THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE (can be called Incorporator) CARRIER/SUPPORTER which can be installed and uninstall at any time base on choice and need of the user.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are only trying to make sure Propellerheads get it completely right and if you are True Reason Fan please do not miss the chance of making RECORD the greatest software of it's kind.
i advice you join the train............. now!!!
It will be very nice of you if you can add to this suggested features and if not please, do support the campaigners.
(Campaign link: http://www.propellerheads.se/forum/s...d.php?t=111334)

Last edited by SteveBounce; 2009-05-17 at 17:33.
Old 2009-05-17, 19:20

WHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY are you reposting this?!! Was it not stated in another thread about VST's? Maybe they'll take you serious when you register the product!
Old 2009-05-17, 21:39

I do not want VST / AU for Reason or Record. It is better now. The current solution is very stabel. And every other Reason user can open and edit it, without have to install VSTs or AUs. Got a new PC or Mac? Just install Reason and Record and all Songs works again. Perfect!
Old 2009-05-18, 00:24

Please read other VST related posts before adding another useless one.

I think people suffer from "if I say it, they will listen" syndrome. And yes, please register your copy of Reason before posting, otherwise you won't be taken seriously.

-d
Old 2009-05-18, 02:25

actually, my unregistered friend,

adding vst support WOULD "limit the power of reason"
It would be at the mercy of all these crappy vsts

no-vst , no-audio in, is partly why Reason is so rock-soild.

I myself have NO use for vst's

None whatsoever.

I have only purchased a few in my time,and I never use them.
If you think about it, they are useless.
The DAWs and app.s we use already, are filled with the same tools.

If I eq a snare with the MClass EQ ,
and you use the Waves SSL,
none of our fans will ever know the difference.

The only REAL difference is you spent more money than you needed to.
Old 2009-05-18, 03:28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBounce View Post
Do you just think Propellerheads products are meant for you alone?
a1one says "Totally"
Old 2009-05-18, 13:15

Danger, warning Will Robinson, this is a recording !!!!!
Old 2009-05-18, 15:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub08 View Post
actually, my unregistered friend,

Wow! Let's hear from registered ELITE! He have ALL Props products. Bravo!!! Graeat!! Fantastic!!

Now he will tell us all truth about Reason, record and meaning of life, universe and everything. And we will reach nirvana.
Old 2009-05-18, 15:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBounce View Post
Hey!
I wonder why some people sound so selfish.
Yeah me too. Instead of being happy with the excellent software that Propellerhead tries to provide, people like you just don't stop nagging about VST's.
Old 2009-05-18, 16:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvija View Post
Wow! Let's hear from registered ELITE! He have ALL Props products. Bravo!!! Graeat!! Fantastic!!

Now he will tell us all truth about Reason, record and meaning of life, universe and everything. And we will reach nirvana.
i chose to throw that in there, (politely)
before someone else ripped him a new one.

I would think my vst comments would've upset you more...