Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2009-06-16, 14:42

Rewire Reason 4 with Friuty Loops 8 tutorial

How do I get Fruity Loops too act as a client in Reason 4 please, enabling me to play out of Friuty Loops and record into Reason 4. Specifically to prepare vocals in Fruity loops with effects and then in realtime play out of Fruity Loops and record what is being processed in Fruity Loops into Reason 4. The Rewire tutorial page has step by step instruction for most DAW, I didn't come across Fruity Loops though. Have a nice day and stay blessed .

Last edited by Genenergy; 2009-06-16 at 14:48.
Old 2009-06-16, 16:05

Quote:
Specifically to prepare vocals in Fruity loops with effects and then in realtime play out of Fruity Loops and record what is being processed in Fruity Loops into Reason 4
Well, Reason 4 does not have recording function, and if it had (forget RECORD), this would not be the smartest way to capture processed vocals anyway.

You have several video tutorials over there at YouTube.

Single stereo channel mode is so plain simple:
1. start FLS,
2. add Rewired from Channel list,
3. open Channel properties and select Reason from drop-down menu,
4. launch Reason,
5. Control Play/Stop/Rewind from within FLS /done.

Much more comlicated way is multi channel mode, which is, as far as my opinion about any DAW as Rewire host is concerned, most complicated in FL Studio.