Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Old 2009-10-10, 19:59

Wink Thanx to the people that Care I have one more question thanx

I thank all that answered my question last in the music forums. If anyone cares to listen to what this half mentally child go on Indabamusic.com/people/Fillionair. If you so listen to what i gave you, you will notice that I have my last song on the profile on that web page is the only hip hop track I have. Thanx to those that responded to my question apparently I have lots of work to do. But one main question i wanted to know is how and were can i find f*(kin Label Flash Cd's? I have the Label Flash driver but no Cd's? If anyone knows they would most be greatly appreciated.