Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2010-04-30, 20:42

problems with registration on ignition key

dear all, i just purchased record for reason. when i`m trying to register record i start the authorizer and the ignition key is recognized. the authorizer then opens the browser and directs me to my account on the propellerheads site. when the registration window opens it shows me the number of the ignition key and a name (which is definitely not my name) and tells me that there is a problem with my ignition key, that only edu licenses can be loaded on this ignition key (i have a normal license and not an edu license) and that i should contact support (which i have done yesterday but haven`t received an answer yet). when i input my license number and my registration code and try to register and authorize the key i only receive an error message. the same happens on different computers, so it is not a problem of the pc where i`m trying to do the authorization. so after having purchased record for reason yesterday i`m not even able to authorize the ignition key which i need since my daw where i want to use record and reason is not connected to the internet. any help on this issue (is there for example a way to format or re-initalize the ignition key?) would be much appreciated.
thanks and cheers
Old 2010-05-03, 14:09

anyone here who can help me with this? still no answer from propellerheads support. it's quite frustrating when you'd like to try your bought software and cannot even authorize the ignition key.
any sugegstions would be much appreciated. thanks
Old 2010-05-03, 14:40
Propellerhead

Reimund,

I've just replied to your support request, please check your inbox for further details.

-Axel
Old 2010-09-09, 23:13

Hello Axel - please forward that same answer to jereb@soundoctrine.com - i am the newly upgraded confounded customer - thanks
Old 2010-09-11, 06:09

Please forward me the solution. I'm having the exact same problem. jwarrenz@optonline.net
Old 2010-10-25, 13:34

Please forward me the solution. I'm having the exact same problem.bigswangproductions@yahoo.com. Thanks
Old 2013-01-13, 16:46

Axel,

Please forward your replies to me as well. I am quite frustrated with my purchase and need help fast. Thanks
Old 2013-01-13, 17:01

DALOCSTAR - Welcome to the forums but this thread is over two years old. If you’d like to describe your specific issue, then post it here and maybe someone can help. And you should contact Propellerhead in the official manner: https://www.propellerheads.se/company/contact/techsupport/index.cfm?fuseaction=get_article&article=reasonsup port . Record is history now but I expect they'll do everything they can for you. R6.5.3 rules!

Last edited by MayorMcCheese; 2013-01-13 at 17:04.