Propellerhead Software
Old 2010-05-11, 07:34

Silver clouds - music video

Hey everyone I'm back with my newest song titled SILVER CLOUDS , I also made another flightsim video to go along with the music I created .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCoj1WIOKh0

Enjoy the music and flight , this is real as it gets in the virtual skies using my best addon airplane and my best real scenery over WASHINGTON STATE where I live .

Cheer ! GhostriderXL
Old 2010-05-12, 12:33

Your really pumping the tunes out, and they are all decent so you are doing really well. Totally enjoyed this one great drums too

*Soundcloud
Old 2010-05-12, 13:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagwah View Post
Your really pumping the tunes out, and they are all decent so you are doing really well. Totally enjoyed this one great drums too
Thanks buddy , this song was mostly Reason 4 . The drum track was mostly Reason 4 and then I mixed in some added Patterns & fills using my Addicted Drum software .
Being a drummer in real life I enjoy expermenting with drum sounds using my drum software Addicted Drums and whatever else I can get my hands on , sometimes you can find something thats fits perfectly with whatever music your working on .

Thanks for the comments , my next video is going to be something totally different . I'm thinking either a mix of boats and submarines or a mix of boats and airplanes or something wild like trains , cars and planes .
I have alot of different games to play around with when creating these type of videos .

See what happens next , depends on my mood I guess .

Cheers ! GhostriderXL
Old 2010-05-12, 13:44

Cool mate look forward to it

*Soundcloud