Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Old 2010-05-23, 19:24

Pre Programmed drum fills on Reason drum kits?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows if there are pre programmed drum fills on reason drum kits 2.0 or any place you can download them afterwards if you were to buy the refill. I know the reason drum kits refill has drum loops and grooves but let's say I wanted a whole database of various drum fills that i can cut and paste into the drum grooves that are stock. Is that available somewhere or do I have to program them all in with my midi controller manually?

I know this sounds kind of lazy but I'm not a drummer so don't know exactly what type of fills to play where and would like to be able to just listen to a whole bunch and put what i like in the songs and possibly tweak things a little. Any help is appreciated!!!