Propellerhead Software
Old 2010-11-27, 15:27
rattlefoot287

using automation on the pan knob

How do I use automation on the pan knob to the change the stereo settings for specific notes and note groupings, rather than the master control (which changes everything uniformly).

I am totally ignorant of this program, and a step-by-step would be greatly appreciated.
Old 2010-11-27, 18:52

Quote:
How do I use automation on the pan knob to the change the stereo settings for specific notes and note groupings, rather than the master control (which changes everything uniformly).

I am totally ignorant of this program, and a step-by-step would be greatly appreciated.
Usually I just right click on the pan knob on the mixer for the synth I want. Then I select edit automation.
You can go through and use the pencil to click in the field to add pan adjustments sliding the pan point up or down for left and right. I do not have access to my reason to give a step by step. I am at work. That should still give you a good idea though

Thanks
Joe