Propellerhead Software
Old 2011-05-20, 02:01

Angry Sequencer and Mixer track order issue!

Hi guys,

Just wondering is there a way for the mixer track order to automatically follow the sequencer track order in Record? When working with a lot of tracks I find it very confusing when I move tracks around in the sequencer and the mixer track order doesn't follow!

Last edited by neilo750; 2011-05-20 at 02:02. Reason: forgot a bit
Old 2011-05-20, 08:23

You wouldn't always want them to correlate so it is better not to be force-tied.

When you move one, be disciplined and move all 3 and you have no problems.

ReFills: OSC + Filter - Super Mono-Synth
Old 2011-05-20, 18:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilo750 View Post
Hi guys,

Just wondering is there a way for the mixer track order to automatically follow the sequencer track order in Record? When working with a lot of tracks I find it very confusing when I move tracks around in the sequencer and the mixer track order doesn't follow!
There is a quick way to put them all in the same order, but no 'automatic' way (and it's probably best this way).

Say you're in the sequencer view and you've arranged the tracks in the order you like (works in the Rack and Mixer view as well).

Simply select all the tracks you wish to 'conform' to the new order, and then 'right click' and select "Sort Selected Device Groups". Now the tracks will all be in the same order in each view! :-)

This allows you to re-arrange all the tracks of just select sub-groups of tracks. I didn't know about this feature for a while after using Record, and asked the same question around here (and got the same answer… thank-you to whoever helped!).
USA