Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2011-05-26, 17:06

How about a Lyric Writing Pop up Box?

I would like either pop up box to write lyrics in while a song file is playing or a separate lane to combine lyrics with a melody so that i can collaborate with people. And the ability to have multiple lyric lanes or multiple lyric takes - lyric 1, 2 or 3 would help in the creative process.

I was writing some lyrics last night and putting them in the Song Information box but when the box is up I cannot use the sequencer - I have to close the box. Also the Song Info box does not allow enough text in it.

Could you provide us with a tool that helps you write lyrics along with the song file? I dont know if anyone uses labels to write lyrics or not along the top. Im sure it can be done but the lyrics will have to wrap around in the label box and they might not be easy to follow when sharing.