Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Old 2011-12-15, 12:41

Lightbulb Balance Accessories: Props branded 1/4" stereo *right-angle elbow* adapter

Some Balance users (like me) would benefit from a black/red "squarer" (or round on the outside/right but flat on the inside/left to fit nicely with Balance flat right side) Propellerhead design/branded version of this to give their headphones jack a safer and longer life (and tidy up that side of Balance)

Last edited by Koshdukai; 2011-12-15 at 12:47.
Old 2011-12-16, 08:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshdukai View Post
Some Balance users (like me) would benefit from a black/red "squarer" (or round on the outside/right but flat on the inside/left to fit nicely with Balance flat right side) Propellerhead design/branded version of this to give their headphones jack a safer and longer life (and tidy up that side of Balance)
Well, I guess, we'll never see it. Because which such a product Props would admit that the headphone jack is basically at the wrong place ...
Old 2011-12-16, 15:06

Koshdukai - "Thanks!" for the suggestion! This is probably the pic you have, it's not red/black but it will be nicer and safer and I'm ordering today - http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/TRSMRAConnSW/ . I'll paint it red and black with fingernail polish (maybe).
Old 2011-12-16, 19:33

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarktw View Post
I'll paint it red and black with fingernail polish (maybe).
hehehe!