Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-05-24, 15:50

Bitterly Disappointed

I've got the reason adapted v3 that came with the mbox mini and protools ignition pack and after finally work through the complete fuck around of registering and licensing and buying a MIDI controller. I try to open the program and it keeps telling me it can't find "Reason Engine" . so I came on this site spent fucken ages downloading the upgrade to 3.05 I unzip and reinstall only to be told the same fucken shit. I've fucken had it!!!!! I just want to record some drum tracks and opening this program seems impossible. None of the other plug-ins I got with pro-tools have given me this kind of shit they were easy to install load and use. I'm extremely disappointed by how much of a pain in the ass this program has been!! More than 3 days i've wasted trying to work out how to get reason adapted working. I love the reason program as i have used it at my audio engineering college, but you guys really need to make it easier to get up and running, because i'm nearly ready to fuck this reason shit off and go and buy the full version of BFD. It's really not good enough after the amount of cash i've already spent on my home studio.