Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-06-14, 17:37
xenovator

Audio tracks please, please, please

I just love Reason, you won't find an app on the market more similar to work in a real recording studio. And I want to work pure Reason and not blend in other apps.

I have longing for audio tracks since the first version of Reason hit the market. With every new version I’ve thought, maybe this time, but alas :-(

You simply don’t want to mess with other apps which slow down your system and lags everything. Think of the beauty of having audio tracks among the other tracks in the Reason sequencer. To be able to record lead vocals, guitars and chorus, and to apply Reasons real time effects on your audio tracks.

So, finally Audio tracks please, please, pretty please with a little sugar on the top :-)