Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-06-15, 15:27

templates : stand alone + slave mode

2 separate templates... 1 for when your loading up on it's own or one for slave mode, called from a sequencer.

also when you load up sonar etc.. it would be cool if it loaded up the rack for a specific project.. so you load up the project and your ready to go. no loading up a rack for a specific project, and it also auto saves out, say when you close a project etc..

I'm guessing rewire would need updating.

if this idea is a go-er.. then the deal is you fix up recycle.. c'mon batch mode already =)

heres how it works >

open sonar

pick a rewire instrument

it fires up reason , with a default SLAVE template.. if the file don't exists, it copies / saves a the default template with the project name.

so when I come back to a project later, it loads up in sonar etc.. then when I go into the reason part, it loads up with out my interaction.

Last edited by pfog; 2008-06-15 at 15:30.