Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-06-19, 11:29

Help a newbie create a bass line

Hi im new to reason and im trying to create a first track.

Whats the best way to add a bass line into the sequencer?

I tried playing substractor bass patches on my keyboard and recording them like it was said in getting started booklet. They didnt soound very good for some reasoon when i played them on my keyboard. And i cant make them in a constant rythm: there all over the place. And velocity differs all the time too!

I have a bass line in a wav file i got from fruity loops which i want to use. How can i insert it into the secuencer??? And make it play stricly even hit after hit?

Also where in reason can i find a great electric guitar patch? Can soomeone direct me in the right direction please.

Much appreciate your help, thanks in advance.