Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-07-26, 11:38
T1NOESCO

Re-activating My Account

What's Up Everyone,

So, I've owned Reason 3.0 for about 2 years now. I registered when I first got it, and the last time I logged into my account on here was probably about 9 months ago...

Basically, I just got my Reason 4.0 Upgrade and it stated I had to log into my account to get the license for the installation...

Well, problem is, apparently my account has been deactivated, or put on some sort of hold.

Reason I know that, (no pun intended) is because I clicked on send the password to my e-mail, and it said that there will be instructions on how to re-activate my account coming to my e-mail shortly.

Now, my biggest problem is... I no longer use that e-mail, nor have any sort of access to it. I use to go to a school called Full Sail, and I registered with that e-mail address... So now, I have no way of receiving old passwords, or my account information and also how to re-activate it...

So...

Does anyone know what my best way about this would be? I already e-mailed the webmaster, but who knows how long that will take... And to be quite honest, I'm in Los Angeles, working with a few respectable producers...

All advice welcomed.

P.S. - In case you're wondering, I had to go ahead and create a new account, this is it... Issue is, I don't have my Reason info with me, it's packed away in Vegas at my sisters...