Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-08-10, 00:27

I made a drum and bass tutorial using Reason

When I was going trough a lot of tutorials about creating Drum and Bass I kind of missed the in depth details. What if...

To solve this issue I have kind of created a tutorial of my own. It started with a couple of thoughts what drum and bass would be about. But in the end, it even ended with creating my own drum and bass track. Even though, most of the stuff is covering Propellerhead Reason right now, I even think while I am re-reading this post it just covers most of the drum and bass factors in general.

http://evanderheide.demon.nl/reason/...+Reason+4.html

Have fun with that!