Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-08-18, 20:40

Exclamation I did a Security Update for my mac, now it asks me for original disc when launching

So ya, i did a security update on my mac via the Software Update function, now when i try to open Reason or Recycle it asks me for the original disc....etc.

To be specific:

*When launching Reason it asks for my administrator password first, then takes me to the licensor agreement and says "Agree" or "Disagree", and if i click agree it asks for the original disc.

*When launching Recycle it says "Please insert original disc for proof of purchase.

I have the original discs which isn't a big deal and the Licenses (for the record, incase u thought I was a pirate,lol)
so i would insert the discs no biggie, but the thing im worried about is i dont want it installing AGAIN, and taking up memory on ma drive, know i sayin?