Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-08-18, 22:14

Thumbs up Wanted (band members)

Whuts up everyone. I am looking to start up some kind of a band. looking for a few members preferably i posted some really short musical clips to my reason profile. they are just ideas for songs there not perfect but i think it will give an idea as to where i want to go with this band. I don't want be exclusively reason either. i have pro-tools recording software and many different instruments. i have come to realize that the more members with different skills in a band the better the music will be. so my idea for this band is to get a group of people hopefully with the same recording software to bounce ideas and tracks back and forth and also maybe have a set time of the day where we are all online with an AIM type chat going to communicate live or maybe even a voice chat with headsets or something. two of the demos i post sound very much like hip hop beats. i do not want to be a hip hop band. i would explore the idea for a song or two but it is not what i am into. just to give an idea as to what i like. here's a few bands Tangerine Dream, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Younger Brother, Mr Bungle, Stereolab. anyone interested please contact me via email Fatchord@verizon.net or private message on this site.Thanks hope to hear from you