Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-09-08, 09:53
junkscratch

Reason Midi Channel Assignment Live Issue

Current Setup:

Axiom 61 w/ Reason 4.0.1

I have my pads on my Axiom set to transmit on their own Midi Channel. I then assign the channel to route to a device/instrument via the Hardware Device. This all works fine when in the Sequencer, the Mixer track is selected. The problem occurs when I change patches/tracks. When this occurs, my pad plays the sound of both the device that it is assigned to and the device that is assigned to the newly selected track in the sequencer. In other words, I hear two sounds (layering). How can I restrict the pads to play just the instrument that it is assigned to via the Hardware interface and to disregard whatever is selected in the sequencer track?