Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-09-22, 13:29
buurjongenshon

Novation Remote template

Dear All,

I had to install my pc again from scratch. After I installed the Novation Remote (49) drivers, I now open up Reason 4. Now I can remeber that in my previous install, after telling reason what control surface I use (Selected the Novation brand and let Reason found the type: Remote) it would ump a template to my Novation keyboard. Now this is not the issue anymore and controlling Reason the way I was used, without this template!, is kind of a ....

Does anyone have this template or now how to get Reason 4 to dump it. MAybe my previous installtion was a version3 (which maybe did the dump) before going to 4

Anyway, any help would be appriciated

thx
John