Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-09-23, 08:56

Free Refill & Reason Competition

Hi,
I run a website that teaches how to use Reason 4 and I've just received an email that i thought maybe of interest to some of you guys and girls.
A copy of the email is below:

Hi Matt!

I would just like to make you aware of a free refill and Reason skills contest we have running.

Here is the press release....Thanks, Bil
2 Beat Making Competitions from PowerFX
Test Your Beat Making and Reason Skills With These Two Competitions
STOCKHOLM- PowerFX announced 2 competitions which include a free 200 MB version of the recently released “Scandinavian Roots” Refill and song created from “Tribal Tech House” without beats.
To participate, download the free version of Scandinavian Roots Refill which includes instruments, patches and rex files of traditional Nordic instruments and create a song only using sounds from the free refill.
Submit your song to noizeletter@powerfx.com and add “Reason Mix Masters Competition” to the subject line.
The Beat making competition simply involves downloading the Tribal Tech House song which is 88 bars long and at 130 BPM and add in drums and percussion and send back your new version to noizeletter@powerfx.com and add “TTH Beat Masters Competition” to the subject line.
The 3 best versions in each respective competition, will each receive prizes of PowerFX sound products worth over $500.
You can download the refill and song and get more details at www.powerfx.com