Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-10-15, 01:57

Reason Adapted not showing as Instrument in Pro Tools

I just purchased an MBox 2 that came bundled with Pro Tools and Reason Adapted. I created a new Stereo Instrument track in Pro Tools and when I went to assign the instrument, Reason Adapted was not listed. I'm running on Vista Service Pack 1.

Here are the instructions that I've followed

1. In ProTools, create a stereo audio track.
2. Open the ProTools mixer, and click on an Insert slot in the Mixer to open the Inserts pop-up.
3. Select Reason from the multi-channel plug-in -> Instrument sub menu. A ReWire plug-in will be created, and if Reason isn't already open, it will be launched automatically. Reason will enter ReWire slave mode, as indicated on the Hardware Interface. This means that all audio now is handled by Pro Tools – the ReWire host.

The issue is that I don;t have an option to selct Reason from the Multi-Channel Plug-In -> Instrument sub menu.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by dalessi; 2008-10-15 at 20:37.