Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-10-16, 20:44

Ulysses - Free Album Download

It's been a year since I started working on this and finally it's available to the world. Ulysses is an album that I co-produced with my good friend Goh Nakamura. Bear in mind this is a folk-rock/power-pop album and Reason was not used at all. Goh is a tremendous songwriter and performer with a style reminiscent of Elliot Smith, Elvis Costello, and the Beatles. Despite going for that "vintage sound", everything was recorded digitally, but mixed and mastered in the analog domain. You can read more about the entire project at the following URL:

http://gohnakamura.com/ulysses/about/

The CD package is beautiful, but we've decided to make the mp3 version available for free. For those here who are interested in some classic style smoothness, you are welcomed to download Ulysses and enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ulyssescover500.jpg (40.5 KB, 13 views)