Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-10-24, 06:40
dholmes528

New Electric Bass Refills Shown Empty when Accessed through Reason

I recently got the Electric Bass Refills and put them into my Reason folder like I normally do when I get a new refill. However, when I go to access the refills within Reason, there is not a single thing within any of the folders. This is very frustrating because the names of the folders (Reason Electric Bass Samples 2 > Gibson Les Paul (F) > Hammer-ons, etc.) are all visible but the actual sounds that are supposed to be within them are not. Now, I've had a similar problem before so just know that I set the finder to show > all instruments instead of showing only sounds/instruments exclusive to the device I was opening up in.

If anyone has any suggestions or knows what could be wrong, please let me know!!!

ALSO: If it makes any difference, I'm trying to get the refills running into Reason on Mac even though I was told (possibly misinformed) that the refill was for PC users. Assuming this might be the problem, I tried using the refills with Reason on a PC and didn't have luck there either, which makes me think that I must have done something wrong.