Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-13, 02:50

Question Reason Drums 2.0 mixing questions

I bought the reason program not too long ago because a friend showed it to me, anyways he has the reason drums 2.0 but hasnt had time to learn it. So i was playing around with it and it sounds really fantastic and was considering purchasing it for myself as well.

but as i was playing around with the preset drum kits i couldn't find a way to really mix the drum kit too much and bring out the sounds (the hi-hat needed to be louder in my case). when i opened up the preset drum on the rack, i noticed a 16 track mixer for the drums but it only mixes out certain drums samples (not including the hi-hat which is what i wanted). My question is, is there a way to route the kit to a line mixer and choose what you want in the mixer?(I'm thinking yes) and if so how do you do it? I'm fairly new to using reason still and would love to buy the reason drum kit but if it cant do that then i don't have much of a reason to get it.

Thanks