Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Music Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-16, 18:13

Dance on a volcano (finished) and reason 4!

Well everyone, i finally got reason 4 a few days ago and i must say, it sure does help 20X's better than reason 3.

the tempo accessory is awesome and so is the time signature thinger. but one thing i hate about it, is the flippin edit thing! reason 3 was soo much easier, you can just click the edit tab and start editing, but in reason 4, you need to click it, go in the shaded area of the part you want to edit and click that too, then click the pencil too and edit. and thats the other thing, why must you pencil down what you want to put on the edit page to start writting in what you want to have on the song?!

oh well, enough of my ranting, anyway, i finished the ending for dance on a volcano, so now it sounds even more amazing (i think) and i also used thor and put the patch, "M-Tron Choir" in there and i also made changes to the drums a bit..

heres the link! click it! and uhh! listen! to the! awesome! of! Genesis! XD

http://www.propellerheads.se/user/in...g&songID=23641