Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-12-01, 04:43

Exclamation Hard drive failed. Lost free Refill. Please help!

Hey everyone. I really need your help...

About a year ago I downloaded a free Refill from reasonbanks.com and just recently my internal hard drive failed which resulted in me losing that free Refill (among other things). Without that specific Refill I cannot finish the EP I've been working on over the past few months.

Please, if anyone happens to have this specific free Refill and is kind enough to send it over to my e-mail so that I can continue work on my EP, I would be so extremely grateful beyond words! You'd be a major, major lifesaver!

I've looked all over online for it and it doesn't seem to exist anymore. All I've managed to find are "updates" and such and I am not sure the samples are quite the same or if they contain all the ones I'm missing.

The Refill I'm missing is Analogue Monsters Lite.

I've downloaded all the other free Analogue Monster Refills from reasonbanks.com but they aren't quite the right ones.

I don't know how I'd pay anyone back for helping me other then with eternal gratitude for having saved my EP. The thought of not being able to finish my EP or having to start over from almost square one absolutely destroys me.

Thanks for reading this and thanks in advance for any help anyone might offer me. Thank you...

Panta Rei