Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-01-16, 18:42

Help Registering Reason Adapted For Korg

I have recently purchased a brand new Korg Microkontrol from www.dv247.com.
I would like to use Reason Adapted for Korg which is supplied on a cdrom called Creative Kontrol Pack Vol.3. In order to use the software I need to register it. I have created an account at the Propellerheads website and to register the software, the site advises me I need to enter two numbers (I believe the Propellerheads site calls these an ID code and a Registration code). The site states that they should be supplied on a "card" that came with the bundled software.

I have numerous bits of paper and license agreements that came with the Microkontrol, but I cannot see anything like an ID code or Registration code that looks like it might be suitable for registering Reason Adapted for Korg.

There is a label on the paper sleeve the c.d. came in which simply states:

"The software in this DVD are demo version and you can use only these programs. - Ultimate Sound Bank UVI Player - Live Lite 6 Korg Edition (Only Demo Mode) - M1Le (You can use for 10 day)"

This seems to imply that Reason is not available to me! (And may explain the lack of such a card).
Im really thoroughly confused. I was looking forward to trying out Reason and believed that Reason Adapted came with the Microkontrol. Maybe that label indicates that my assumption was wrong?

As a matter of interest I have logged a support call with Korg but their reply wasn't very helpful:

"You should have no trouble using the Reason software on the CD. We don't make this software it is supplied under licence to be bundled on the CD with our product. I believe you have to register it at the Reason web site. Contact their technical support for more information."

Unfortunately I can't contact Propellerheads technical support by email for Reason Adapted as the Propellerheads website states, hence this post.