Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-02-08, 03:04

Recording reason synths as a midi track to drum machine? Can this be done?

Just recently started using reason. I'm trying to record/sequence subcontractor sounds as a midi track to my mpc...I have a mpc1000 and a axiom49 controller..Plugged up the midi out of the MPC to the midi in of the axiom and the midi out of the axiom is plugged to the midi in of the mpc..When I press play on the mpc, I can see the sync input light up in reason. Here's the problem..Once I hit record on the mpc, I play the sound from reason on the axiom keyboard however, it doesn't record it as a midi track to the mpc. Can this procedure be done? I just want to add some reason sounds to the composition I already have on my mpc.

Any help is much appreciated!