Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-02-08, 19:45

Need specific MIDI keyboard controller

Hi,

Thanks for reading this.

I’m searching for a midi keyboard controller (88keys) that allows to control 16 MIDI synth modules (each synth module assigned to a specific MIDI channel, from 1 to16) all at the same time or combined in groups that can be changed in real time.

Explaining:

This midi keyboard controller I’m looking for should have 16 individual buttons that allow activate or deactivate the respective midi channel while being played.
This means that the performer can chose what external synths to mix during a live performance.

I’m not sure if I was clear enough, but my goal is to know if such midi keyboard controller (88keys) is available somewhere.
Any info about it (the brand and model) would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Ben