Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-02-14, 18:41
Greendaddy

Need help with RFL files recognizing Reason

When I first downloaded Reason, all of the drum kits/RFL files displayed a Reason icon and recognized Reason when I opened one of the sounds/loops with Reason. I uninstalled reason and then reinstalled it, and that's when the drum kits/RFL files didn't show the Reason icon, the files showed a clear white icon. When I tried opening any of the files with Reason, the files would not recognize that I had Reason installed. The Rex files and NN19 files display the right icons, but the files that are suppose to display the Reason icon do not, they show a clear white icon. Please help me!!