Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-03-01, 01:59

Lightbulb in the next free update (mute note)

Hi,

Please add the ability to mute individual notes in the sequencer. This is fundamental a function and it seems stupid to have to use a separate sequencer like Cubase just to mute a note.

I use this function all the time, when I say all the time I mean on every track I make. It is a key part of how I write tracks.

Don't wait till reason 5 to add this in (I think it should have been added in Reason 2 or 3 and especially it should have been part of the major sequencer upgrade in Reason 4. So add it in now. To be honest I'm a little stunned that it hasn't been added.)

While your adding this in don't just stop at notes, I'm sure there are other useful ways that you could implement the mute function in the sequencer

Wow long post, I sure do babble on don't I!