Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2008-11-12, 02:59

Where's My Money

Hi all. Don't usually post songs before they're compiled onto an album, but given the sharing community of my fellow Reason users here, I thought I'd see if anyone digs my two new tracks.

www.soundclick.com/particlejunkie

Everything is Automatic- Inspired by a healthy dose of WipeoutHD, and the album "Solutions for a Small Planet" by Haujobb. Started out as an exercise in transitional synth FX, quickly rolled out into a full fledged techno track. Almost 100% Reason, with I think only one sound generated via Logic/Guitar Rig/my guitar. Sequenced and mixed in Reason, draft mastered in Logic.

Where's My Money?- Started out as a drum'n'bass beat programming exercise, inspired by discussions on these very forums. This exercise quickly strayed from its path, as the beats were slowed down and chopped up, and it became sort of an electro big beat song. Vocal parts recorded in Logic, sampled and treated in Reason, everything else is 100% Reason, including mixing and mastering.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.