Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > General Forum (read only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-04-05, 19:38

Re-establishing a lost controller connection

I have an M-Audio O2 controller with a spotty USB out connection... it gets dropped with alarming regularity not just by Reason but by pretty much any app although Reason seems to be particularly sensitive to a very brief interruption in the connection that other software is able to get past.

But my real problem is there does not seem to be a way to get the software to re-establish the connection after it's lost without restarting the application.

I've tried the preferences "Keyboards and Controllers" section but I've not figured out how to tell it to try to re-establish the connection.

Ultimately I'll be getting a better controller but until then can anyone point me to a workaround that lets me fix the connection with restarting the application.