Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-04-21, 17:24

Question Yamaha Keyboard Control

I recently purchased the Reason program and a yamaha keyboard controler as a package deal from Guitar Center. I'm extremely exciting about getting things rolling but I am absolutely confused as to why it is not working with the Yamaha keyboard. I have followed all of the tutorials and still no connection. Everything is up and running with the keyboard software and with reason seperately but I am having a hard time getting them to work together. When I add the keyboard as a master control, it tells me that I have to program the keyboard's Midi CC info and it suggests that I reference the Reason Midi implemental chart. I'm totally confused. Can anyone help? Also, is the Reason DVD worth buying or should I just stick to You tube tutorials?