Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-04-25, 20:20

Exclamation Come on already, make like a bit easier for us

THIS IS ONLY THE 1000TH TIME I'M MAKING THIS REQUEST:

Why,can't you enable users to fold the MIXER 14:2 right above the mute / solo buttons just like you can on the THOR, NN-XT AND THE RV7000 ??????????

I swear it would make the mixing process ten times more efficient, I can't believe that this is such a big deal, but having to constantly scroll up and down just to make adjustments is the most annoying, frustrating thing ever, especially coming from the greatest music software platform ever.

it's not like I'm asking you to make it possible to blow up (enlarge) an actual module so one can see things with a bit more detail, (WHICH WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE) not everyone in the world carries around 30 inch screens to magnify THE PROGRAM.

and how difficult would it be to have a "SELECT ALL" feature option when exporting audio? WTF!!!!!! I understand the fact that not having audio in this program makes it the most stable program out there, but for the sacrifice of having to work out side the box it would be awsome to simply have OPTIONS!

And is it possible that I am the only reason user in the world that would like to see a simple reset function of the faders on the mixer to either ZERO or UNITY?

I KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON USING THIS SOFTWARE THAT IS "LAPTOP ONLY"

that's it, besides that, THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME PROGRAM EVER MADE FOR SOME ONE WHO JUST WANT'S TO CREATE WITHOUT HAVING TO BE A COMPLETE NERD!!!!!!!

thank you,

michael moog