Propellerhead Software
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-04-28, 20:00
blackorpheum

using samples in reason

right, so here's my problem, im kinda new to reason, ive figured out how to load mp3s into recycleand convert them to the rex file and what not, but when i try to load the sample into reason using the rex loop player i am only getting one minute of the sample... what basically i am doing is taking a song played on acoustic guitar, obviously longer than one minute, and putting it into a rex file to load into reason where as i would like to be able to continue to add more instruments to it, i.e drums , snyths, cellos and whatnot... ive read to can do similar things in the nn xt sampler and i can get the sample to load in there but having it show up in the tracks i cant figure out? can comeone help me? im feeling e-tarded