Propellerhead Software

Go Back   Propellerhead Forum > Feature Suggestion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2009-05-14, 02:52

record device for e drums - suggestion.

create an device for easy midi drumming interface with reason drumkit. as for example : ezdrums, addicive drums.
you load a reason drumkit preset, but instaead of seeing the sampler or combinator you see a photo of the drums where you can visually asign the diferent drum instruments sound to a midi drumset (for example roland td 20).
so if you have reason drumkits you can use them to configure the drumkits combinator to edrum easily (but needent to use the combinator or the nnxt sampler, wich could be a little difficult to configure).

for example :
open device
you load a reason drumkit preset.
the preset shows you a picture of the kit with the diferent sounds available for every drum.(side stick, crosstick normal sound, muted , etc).
then you click midi learn (in the instrument photo) and assign the sound to the e drum. (if it had drum maps for every electronic drumset it would be even better.
also it should have a button to access the combinator to edit the sound if you need.

its a short of front end to assign the drums to the combinator of reason drumkits.

i think its a great device, because youll have every aspect of the band recording process covered (bass, guitar, and drums).

sorry for my english. if needed ill post a picture.
thanks.